View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:41 AM   #618
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Heh, an icon which changes from a phone handset to a silhouette of a man, exactly like Apple's, clearly isn't a copy? How do you even take yourself seriously?

Samsung Before:

Apple:

Samsung After:

What an amazing coincidence.
Given that the head-and-shoulders icon is one of the most common representations of contact lists I've seen (the other being a phone book image), same as handset icons (either speakers down or at an \ angle) is the normal icon for making an outgoing call, or the circle with a short vertical line is the most common for power off/shut down, I really doubt it has anything to do with Apple.

And, to Graham: I just watched a couple of videos to refamiliarize myself with TouchWiz. I'm not seeing similarities that aren't also standard usage pretty much everywhere (eg, I've been using a grid of icons on my desktop for more than 20 years now, since my Amiga days) and which aren't actually Android usages rather than TouchWiz...

Last edited by JD Gumby; 11-18-2012 at 09:45 AM.