View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
amazon.de appstore not working on Kindle Fire 1st Generation

Now that the Kindle Fire is finally available in Europe, and www.amazon.com was so nice to suggest to me that I move over my Kindle Fire to the www.amazon.de shop, I have tried without success to install the German appstore on my fire.

It asks me whether I really want to replace a system application, then once the update is done, it does not start and the app store on the device does not open any more. I have reset my device to factory defaults (restoring the US app store) and tried again, with the same result.

I have sent a message to www.amazon.de for help, but maybe someone here on the forum does have any tips.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote