View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #22
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Thanks, Fbone. I decided to go with Brooklyn since they have quite a few titles I'm interested in and can't get locally. Their system permits the whole sign-up process to be done online. Once I submitted my application, they emailed me that my account would become active 3 days after receipt of my State I.D. and payment of the 'fine'.

After I submitted that info, my account was activated in about 10 minutes It appears that I have full privileges, but of course I'll only be accessing their digital media catalog.

Appreciate all the info you've provided us in this thread.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote