View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Don't forget that Kobo also offers the new higher resolution e-ink screen, also with a glow light.

I still really love my Sony readers because of the easy organization for my books, but I'm tempted by the Kobo, since I wouldn't have to convert my epubs. I would probably just consider it add an addition to the collection for reading in bed. I believe it is also a non-glass screen, so I'd have less worries about the cats breaking it.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote