View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:03 AM   #67
richrock
Sony Reader Fanatic
richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I have a Nokia Lumia 800 with 16gb storage. Added a few apps, took a few photos, got three subs to podcasts, put about ten albums on it. No ebooks. Space remaining - <2gb.

I chose my ereader (PRS 505) because it has both SD and MS slots - I can have plenty of space (currently into a 2gb SD card atm).

For me, some form of expanding memory is vital - I could have a SDHC card with movies, one for photo backup, extra tunes, etc.

It seems that with more memory in portable devices in general means developers are getting sloppy with code and just increasing the base size of installed apps. An app a few years back would take up mere hundreds of kb, now it's probably in the mb range.

My only other thought would be if the Nexus could seamlessly connect to my Google Drive space, then that would be fine. I could send files up, drag others down. Cool!
richrock is offline   Reply With Quote