View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 03:56 AM   #8
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
As long as the output does not exceed 1A, you'll be fine. I routinely swap chargers between my phone and nook without any issues.
It's not a problem if the charger output is higher than 1A. The device will only draw what it needs.
The charger output is just the maximum amount the charger can give.
It's more of a problem if that number is too low, because then the charger may over -heat when the device tries to draw what it needs. If the charger overheats enough it might break.
I would not suggest using a charger with an output marking less than 500 mA, even though I admit I have used one that is marked 300 mA myself many times without any problem.

Last edited by Asawi; 04-21-2012 at 05:30 AM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote