View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Some things I've notices since rooting:

I concur with Scion, it's not as easy as everyone says it is - but it's not hard if you pay attention. I ran into problems but, with Scions help, got out of it and had a learning experience. Still havne't figured out how to set up the ADB thing but I will.

I no longer get the automatic in store hookup I got with unrooted Nook Color. I can go to the page and all but I don't get the pop up, read in store thing.

I downloaded a program called Notepad from the Market and uset that to take notes during a recent staff meeting. Not only could I take notes fairly well using the stock keyboard but I could email the notes to myself and copy them into Word with no problem

Keyboard. I want another one with directional arrows, bold, etc. The stock one is sufficient but sufficient is never good enough.

Not sure if I got landscape in the reader before but I don't now.

The small book in the task bar does not work to take be back to my last read. Not an issue but still...

Far greater choise in wallpaper thanks to the Market.

Should have thought of this but it's not a GPS system so that doesn't work. Can't get Google Earth to work, having difficulty downloading Google Maps (Like it wont), but Angry Birds rocks on this screen.

That's what I have so far. Far, far more versitile than I thought it woudl be thanks to the note thing. More as I figure it out.
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote