View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:54 AM   #12
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I wasn't too pleased with Jerry's remark that I could use the same SD card, I would just have to reformat all the books!
I can understand your frustration (since I am equally unhappy about the lack of ePub support and have written them an email to tell them so!). That being said, I think in this case, he might have simply been trying to answer the question as truthfully as possible.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote