View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 05:22 PM   #61
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Here's something Barnes & Noble needs to fix ASAP: The wishlist I create via their website is not visible through the NOOK. I can create a separate wishlist through the reader, but I can't see the one I created on line. This despite the fact that I can purchase ebooks online and later download them to the NOOK.

Seriously, B&N. Why erect barriers that keep your customers from spending their money? This is counter-productive.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote