View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post

Businesses are in business to sell products. There is nothing implicit in the business model that a business has to accept back a properly-functioning product, just because the purchaser decided not to use it. The fact that a business won't allow you to return, for refund or exchange, one of their products is not a defacto reason of condemnation.
This thread is a Bizarro-world; I can't seem to wrap my brain around the OP's argument and find myself agreeing with SLJ.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote