View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 08:35 AM   #23
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
T
The Gen3 will show you the total number of pages in the book, but not the current page number.
But it is rather inconvenient to get this number. You have to select goto page and when you are there I have not found any way to get back to the book except to press the back button on the side.

I wonder how it would be to put some page number in the book. You could put it for example at each new chapter and you could calculate it by using the number of pages in the hardcover edition as a base. Hm, maybe i should add that as an option to the Mobiperl programs...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote