View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:00 AM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taglines View Post
subhed from the Los Angeles Times: Technology is not the sworn enemy of literature. Still, the collision of technology and literature in this case may well prove explosive.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,3445923.story
Well, that was a rather breathless assessment of something we don't even know the details of, yet. I suppose that Apple entering the reader market, if it does, will have an impact on Cool, but it is the smaller and dedicated readers that will continue to have the most impact. At least that's my thought on the matter.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote