View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 12:28 PM   #62
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
and now I have the time and motivation to read through my previous bought e-books.
That's actually true. I find that it's harder to commit fully to a book on Safari, usually you read one chapter here and one chapter there. It's easier to get distracted. It's also easier to get overwhelmed when you get like 20-100 books to choose from.

Others have also pointed out the bane of VIDEOS. Every single time I make a search, Safari insists on showing me the tab with the Video titles
I have yet to find a setting that takes me straight to the books-tab.

I don't do videos, they're just a nuisance, so for Safari to shove it in my face is very annoying.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote