View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #12
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
This Works GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwality View Post
There is a work around as Eweforia posted in another thread. I quote:
Thanks! I had to make a few minor modifications. I had to load the Win7 version of Bluestacks which, oddly, claims to be in beta while the Win8 version does not. However the Win7 version works fine.

Also I don't have dropbox, and didn't feel like trying to set it up. But I do have Box.com and that works just fine. I suspect any internet based online drive service that you have installed on your Fire should work.

At any rate I have Moon+ Reader Pro installed on my 1st gen Kindle fire. It works well and doesn't seem to have any problems on the Public domain books that come with it. I haven't tried importing any books yet. But that autoscroll will come in handy at the gym when I'm on the treadmill!

Again, thanks for the link!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote