Thread: New IOS Design
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 12:04 PM   #11
tas03
Zealot
tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Nook Glowlight +, Nook Tab. , Nook Simple Touch, iPad Air, iPhone 6Se
I also agree with GeckoFriend: I don't care what it looks like as long as it works. Right now the app is basically useless.

I do feel something should be done for the legacy users. We should be given the new version for free. While I realize that is not likely, at the very least the legacy users should be able to buy the new version for a one time cost like before to make up for the mess that we have been left with on our devices.

We bought an app that we believed had only a one time cost. The new owner destroyed the app. Now we are told that in order to have the mess fixed we have to rent the app. That is extortion.

I wonder how the new owner thinks he is going to be able to sell the app when we start leaving reviews about how we have been treated in the app store?

Last edited by tas03; 12-03-2019 at 04:28 PM. Reason: grammar and spelling
tas03 is offline   Reply With Quote