View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Great now I have to deal with dozens of tickets that read "My calibre created epub doesn't look right in iBooks"

I expect a certain level of general incompetence from big companies like Apple, but when they go out of their way to break things...
Seriously, wtf? If they aren't going to support ePub, fine...call it iBooks format or something. But if they are going to claim to support ePub, do it right. They of all people have the resources to make this happen.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote