View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Maybe you want to borrow my BeBook 1? It has folders, and more formats than you can shake a stick at. Only not lrf... Supported by Calibre, too. Oh, yes, it can do full justification if the css calls for it. And embedded fonts in epub...

It's beginning to surprise me.

All these problems make me want to set up some sort of epub compatibility & compliance project. I just have to update the firmware on my collection. Maybe we can embarrass Adobe and then Sony into updating their software...
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote