View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Question Astak EZ Reader as a first ereader?

Hello all,

I'm looking for some advice. I've been reading various reviews of ereder devices here and Astak seems to fit my needs.

My budget is limited, so I was looking for an affordable device, no more than $200. Looking up the eBook Reader matrix I saw that Sony, my other choice, fits this, but I'd like to be able to expand it using SD cards filled with different types of books. Sony doesn't have that. I like that Astak has the ability to play .mp3s in the background, and is not tied down to one or two formats.

I'd like a fairly large, readable screen but that would probably increase the price. I was wondering if Astak will have some larger devices after CES after reading some posts here. Any news on that?

I don't have any experience with page refresh and how annoying it is (or not), so I have to rely on your comments. I'd appreciate some feedback. Thank you in advance.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote