View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 08:35 PM   #4
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
Anyway, back to my question: How can I add Greek to Latin and Cyrillic alphabets in the keyboard? Do I need to remove e.g. Cyrillic?
I just replace the std.lua with the Greek one. It has the Latin letters too, so I don't miss anything.
That's because I want to keep the English interface but also be able to search in Greek..
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote