View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:29 AM   #14
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by giddion View Post
Ok I loaded a number of CBZ/CBR files into Calibre, the CBZ files loaded in perfect and I can view them with the built in viewer. But the CBR files don't appear to be reading correctly, I don't have a 'Cover' for them in meta and I can't view them with the viewer. Are CBR supposed to work as well as CBZ?
If you're on linux you have to havea properly compiled libunrar.so on your system, or use the calibre binary installer.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote