View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:26 AM   #1703
Filmbrain
Connoisseur
Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmbrain View Post
How can I determine if there are errors?
Another strange thing -- if in the KoboTouch Extended plugin I uncheck epub from the list of file formats, and I send an epub to the device, it converts it to PDF, even though kepub is checked and at the top of the list.

UPDATE: If I uncheck all formats except kepub, and I try to send a book to my device, I get the following:

calibre, version 2.82.0
WARNING: No suitable formats: Could not upload the following books to the device, as no suitable formats were found. Convert the book(s) to a format supported by your device first.

Really at a loss here....

Last edited by Filmbrain; 04-12-2017 at 07:42 AM.
Filmbrain is offline   Reply With Quote