View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 06:28 AM   #1698
Filmbrain
Connoisseur
Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Filmbrain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hello --

Up until recently, every epub I sent to my Kobo Aura HD automatically was converted to a kepub. I never had to do anything. Simply selecting an epub and choosing "send to device" would automatically turn it into a kepub on the device. Now, this no longer happens.

I am running the latest version of Calibre, and the plugin, and my Kobo is also running the most recent firmware.

I added the KePub Output plugin (which I hadn't needed before) but still books are only winding up on my Kobo as epubs, not kepubs. (I thought that adding this might solve the problem.)

Has something changed? Is there anything I can do to get kepubs on my device?

Thanks!

Last edited by Filmbrain; 04-12-2017 at 06:39 AM.
Filmbrain is offline   Reply With Quote