View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 09:30 PM   #14
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Shipping is 2-3weeks, and I'm assuming the price already reflects the exchange rate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I assumed it used your IP address for location. I'll see what it does at checkout.
Pretty sure it will bill you in Canadian $. Your credit card will convert and may ding you a fee for conversion but with the current Can$ vs US$ spread you'd still be better off buying from Chapters. Kobo U.S. will sell you in U.S. $ but they just have a set price for Canada and the U.S. that really has no particular relation to current exchange rate.
While it says shipping is 2-3 weeks most of the reports I've seen on here are well under a week. Chapters is covering themselves for that rare occasion when your parcel happens to get held up at the border for no apparent reason.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote