View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:23 PM   #167
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I don't know if this box set has been posted before but it's a great deal. I've already read 'Playing Patience' by Tabatha Vargo [she's an auto-buy author for me because of that book/series] and I gave it a solid 4. The other books in here are all rated around 4 at GR.

$.99 Lover's Embrace

blurb: SIX FULL LENGTH BOOKS! SIX USA TODAY & AMAZON Bestselling authors! (*Recommended for 18+ for mature themes.)

Loving Liberty by Belinda Boring

Torch by Cambria Hebert

Big Apple Dreams by Kamery Solomon

Tell Me Why by Lacey Weatherford

Charred Heart by Lizzy Ford

Playing Patience by Tabatha Vargo

Embrace your most hidden desires. Embrace the hopeless romantic residing inside you searching for that swoon worthy moment; the guy who makes you sigh. Romance lover's will delight in this butterfly inducing set of full length novels combined to deliver up-all-night reading sessions, heart fluttering moments and skin scorching passion. Each novel in this set is independent and written by some of today's bestselling romance authors. Escape into the pages and be swept away while discovering the talents of 6 Author Press.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote