Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #59
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
I'm a Calibre user, but 1) I don't like to have to physically connect my device every time I want to sideload a book. 2) I've not found a single CSS setting that works for me in every book.

So my current workflow is to tweak a book in Sigil, look at it in Adobe Digital Editions which renders very close to the Kobo, then copy to a folder on my server. Then I download at my leisure via the browser on the Kobo.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote