View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #51
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
Not if you Make your money only selling PC's
this new report leaves windows 8 tablets and hybrids with detachable keyboards out of the count for "PCs". so it does make quite abit of difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
No wonder.

Windows 8 is the worst Windows since Windows Millennium.
thats simply not true. it's lighter, smaller, faster and more stable secure than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I have a large monitor and I certainly can handle more than one open window at a time, something windows 8 apps do not support. As far as I am concerned, this iteration of windows is an abomination.
Windows 8 certainly supports having as many desktop windows open as you wish to have open. in the modern ui it allows you to have 2 'apps' open on the display at the same time. currently you are limited to a 2/3 and 1/3 split but that will change with the addition of a half and half split soon.

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 04-12-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote