View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #72
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Amazon is indeed immoral... from the removal of books from Kindles in violation of their own TOS, to removing LGBT books from rankings to banning sales of ebooks that they allow in print, and the way they (mis)treat their workers should be criminal.

However, their tax practices, although obviously being based on loopholes not intended to apply to companies of Amazon's size and scope, aren't one of the problems I have with them. I'd like the laws changed to close those loopholes; I don't think they're unethical for taking advantage of them while they exist.