View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:24 AM   #7
ndixon
Mostly Harmless
ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, Nook Simple Touch
Thumbs up

Calibre gets updated every week, usually on a Friday (Nov 23, Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14, ...) and quite honestly, I'm astonished at the amount of work that's going into it week after week.

I often ignore some of the updates and just upgrade about once a month.

Even when sometimes it's just changes to the build system (64-bit version) or news sources, it's great to know that Calibre is still being actively developed. I don't know how Kovid finds the time.
ndixon is offline   Reply With Quote