View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I see that the hardlink reported above is only correct when I chroot to my ext3 image. I thought that I had exited from debian before checking the link when I posted the above email.

I thought the one in /mnt/bin/ was not a link, but I see now that it links to the usbnet on...

Oops... Sorry... (Brain Fart)... ;-(

And yes, I use myts-6 as well. I had to modify the keymap to work on my DX and DXG (as well as my 3G).

A virgin unhacked kindle can use the web browser to access an SSH remote console embedded in a web page.

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-21-2011 at 01:53 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote