Thread: Kobo with Wifi!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacmart View Post
Possibly also to sync bookmarks from various devices (iPhone app, computer desktop, whatever). Sometimes I have a few minutes to kill, without my Kobo, and it would definitely be an advantage if my iPhone knew what page I was on, and told my Kobo when it was done what page to open.
If that is all the wi-fi is for, then I think they should have dropped the price to either match or beat the K3.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote