View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:16 PM   #1
readabit
Enthusiast
readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.readabit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, NOOK Color.
Question Ereader App with Auto Sync of Highlights, etc. once Wifi Available

I've been using Moon+ Reader Pro for years, and it's a great app in many ways. But one of the things I wish was different was that syncing/uploading of Highlights/Bookmarks/ReadingPosition only occurs if you're connected to the internet (eg, Wifi) whenever you exit the book. I can understand why Moon+ Reader, and probably a number of similar apps, work this way. But with my trying out the Likebook Mars eink reader I'm finding that I don't want to have Wifi on unless I truly need it, since I want to save battery life.

Does anyone know of a Android ereader app that does syncing better or different from this? For example, it would be great if I could read some in several different books, all with Wifi off, and then turn Wifi on at the end of my reading session and know/trust that the app would sync/upload the Highlights/Bookmarks/ReadingPositions for all of those recently read books. A nice bonus would be having a Sync Now button as well so that I could manually initiate the sync when I was done reading (and after turning on Wifi).

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!
readabit is offline   Reply With Quote