View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:53 PM   #9
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
That's what I said earlier... It works great. Just because it hasn't been updated in a while doesn't mean it doesn't work really well. And I still haven't seen anything that can match it - let alone beat it. Sooooo, think twice before spending your money on other software that is being updated that still doesn't do as well as Marvin.
I think it's rational to not start using an app because it appears to be abandoned ware. I like marvin and have been using it for years, but one of the things that I look at when trying to decide on buying an app is when was the last time it was updated.

Now, the flip side is that the developer has taken lengthy breaks and come back with updates in the past, so I wouldn't totally write off Marvin. He did update it a year ago.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote