View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 10:27 AM   #112
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfarm View Post
Well dare I say it; with all the accusations and allegations levelled at me here in this thread from the beginning to now, especially by Elders, it might [i]ďappear ď[i] to some that Iíve maybe even been somewhat bullied, harassed and put on the defensive for daring to speak perceived ill against the great and sacred Amazon Gods. But Iíll leave that to the X,000+ read counts to judge that for themselves.
I don't think anyone has accused you of actually doing anything fraudulent?
What has been said is that your actions fit the pattern of fraudulent behaviour, so the automated systems have flagged you.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote