Thread: New Leaf Themes Redux
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:31 AM   #130
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
If End of the Road is December, it seems like First Things First should be January, no?
My understanding is that Bookpossum would prefer not to be in tandem with First Things; i.e., if Dazrin wants January, she doesn't want December. I personally agree that having a gap between the two would be good and that First Things fits more naturally before Last. But I think the gap's the thing.

Last edited by issybird; 05-14-2019 at 12:39 AM.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote