View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 02:10 PM   #26
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: lLenovo Yoya tab plus , fire HD10 HDX8.9,
Surely though,. Systems are designed so that customer services cannot see or access passwords.
For example I was dealing with sky TV on live chat. She had to send in the chat window , a link to a web page which prompted for a security question , then I had to type done into the chat after interacting with that's so I guess all she got to see was a success of fail result of that. She does not see the question or the answer.
I recall encountering something similar when buying ram from crucial by phone. I had to be transferred into some robot thing and type in a sixteen digit card numbers then got transferred back. The guy on the phone was not allowed to ask for Or enter that. He just got told that number was accepted. Or not!.
I think everything that Amazon CS do is managed by computer prompts. It tells them what goodwill offers to make etc, what replace or refund Options to offer. And most checks are done like this : they ask a question, like your email address , and compare your verbal answer to what their screen is showing. ...
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote