View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 07:07 AM   #185
Wearever
Guru
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Well visiting the White Tower is now on my Bucket List

I agree Bookworm_Girl that sense of space being inside and outside the walls is something I would feel as well.

Also like Issybird felt , knowing Anne Boleyn's was buried under the chapel would get to me too ! So much history and historic figures in one place that met a cruel fate.

The Traitors Wall would too, I have the image in my mind of what that must have been like coming to the tower in a boat for those who were accused of being traitors.

I'm also impressed with the fortress to think it was built for the purpose of intimidation by William The Conqueror, so long ago yet it still stands today.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote