View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:21 AM   #178
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I was looking on my bookshelves for something else and discovered a book called Tales from the Tower published by Think Books in association with Historic Royal Palaces. I had forgotten that we purchased this book at the bookshop when we toured the Tower of London. I was curious how it portrayed the story of the Princes. It has a small feature that is objective and presents both sides of the story, even directly acknowledging the Richard III Society.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...From_the_Tower

Then I had a thought that I wondered what the official guidebook published by Historic Royal Palaces had to say. It basically says that the popular theory is that Richard murdered the Princes. It says that it is unsolved. It does not mention directly the Richard III Society.

Here's a link to the HRP website for the Tower of London.
https://www.hrp.org.uk/tower-of-london/history-and-stories/the-story-of-the-tower-of-london/
Thanks for the links Bookworm_Girl
That still is to this day an impressive fortress. Especially with the lights shining on it at night. How lucky you are to have seen it ! Did one thing stand out about the tower more than anything else for you when you saw it ?
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote