View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 02:53 PM   #169
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I've come up with yet another solution to their disappearance, but drafted it in the form of a letter (just because it amused me to do so):
Lol ! That was what I was thinking too. They decided to leave and went to become silent monks. They were well educated for their times. Probably would have had enough after being cooped up in the tower. I hope they did. It would have been easy enough sadly to find corpses of boys their ages during the plague years. It could work.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote