Thread: Literary Eva Luna by Isabel Allende
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 08:49 PM   #10
AnotherCat
Me
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Anything
I finished this book around 4 weeks ago and as I have been away I have not been able to comment easily since. Also, I have read a number of other books since my recollection of the details of it have been muddied.

But I did enjoy it and am pleased that I read it. A story about a story teller and stories within. I thought the nice flowing prose in the early part of the book became a bit lumpier later on.

I also wondered if the author was unsure how to wind up the story line as it seemed, to me, a bit straggly and compressed at the end. But I find that I feel that way quite often when reading novels.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote