View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 04:48 PM   #11
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
Hmnn. I've had decent experiences with Lenovo's tablets, and I will eventually need to replace my 7" PDF reader (aka my Blackberry Playbook).
I'm just curious. Do you read PDFs in reflow, or landscape mode, or specifically formatted documents to look good on small screens? (I have an obscured ebook which is a PDF formatted to look good on regular 6" E Ink screens.) I'd consider all three of these options non-standard.

Last edited by avid01; 04-13-2019 at 04:58 PM.
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote