View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 05:09 PM   #52
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
issybird mentioned before that she has been having computer problems, so I think her machine must have collapsed completely, as she hasn’t been keeping the thread up to date.

I expect she will find some way to get it sorted out, but in the meantime I think we have five books fully nominated, and three in the one or two votes category.

Fully nominated:

Airman
The Go-between
Anne of Green Gables
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
A Wrinkle in Time

One or two nominations:
One Night in Winter *
Mother Carey’s Chickens *
The Star Beast **

Hope that helps.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote