View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 02:28 PM   #28
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Mini, Kindle Voyage, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'm interested in knowing how the battery life actually is--is it really better than the Clip Zip?

The Zip I use for audiobooks has been misbehaving intermittently for a while, so I'm feeling like I will need to pick up another mp3. Probably will wait for Black Friday, though.
I just started my third book on it. It still has 75% if I can go by the icon. The first two books were about 15.5 hours in total. So I do think it has better battery life.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote