View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
yo, bought a Kindle Paperwhite. iriver story going to my daughter

there's a vast difference here, folks, hands down. I'm talking deep blacks for the fonts, instead of gray. even with minimum lighting.

it was good enough, but more than terrible reading at low light conditions, what made it for me was the fact that Calibre couldn't properly convert A Game of Thrones 4-book collection bought on Amanzon to ePub. text went missing here and there, weird. it was either reading on a 4.3" smartphone screen or reading it as it deserves... I feel much better now...
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote