Thread: Custom Coloring
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 02:05 PM   #23
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 6 2014, Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loeffel View Post
@nynaevelan
I use the coloring for marking 2 types of books in my bibliothek.
  • I mark english books as I am german and most of the books are in german, I would like to know while scanning the whole bibliothek which book is in english. It is right, when you say, you can see it in the tag, but while searching/scanning I switch of the tag or it isn't in the visible range of screen.
  • New books "just" added are in a somehow raw form. They get marked by 2 tags, one for showing the entry is raw and the second one for marking that the cover isn't added by now. These entries I mark red and darkred, so I can easily see whats the matter.

Thanks, that makes good sense and a good reason to use the coloring.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote