View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 02:23 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricdelanoche View Post
I have read. I think i'm going to buy Likebook mimas but I don't no if this ereader can run OneNote or word ...
According to this YouTube video it looks fairly easy to install the Google Playstore. Whether the Likebook Mimas Android version is new enough to support One Note or Word, I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0b9QcPaCQ

EDIT: It looks like the Lifebook Mimas uses Android 6.0 and One Note requires Android 5.0 and above, so (on paper anyhow) it looks like it should work. Looks like support on Android 4.4 and 5.0 for Word ended in June, 2019. So (I'm guessing) Android 6.0 should be good. Definitely look into this more deeply, however.

Last edited by rcentros; 10-27-2019 at 02:33 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote