View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 11:04 AM   #5
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Hey, thanks again guys. One more quick related question. I've also heard that the Kindle automatically stretches an image to fill all dimensions of the Kindle screen while not maintaining the original aspect ratio. Since the Kindle screen is quite a bit wider in relation to it's height that a typical paperback or hardback book, this would give a stretched, "fat" cover image.

Is this true?

If so, I'm assuming I would first need to paste my image onto a 600 x 800 (or some multiple of that) image so that the cover wouldn't be stretched?

Thannks again for your help.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote