View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 11:59 AM   #41
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
While I think the Fire is a great device, I'm waiting for one with a camera. Anyone else waiting?
I think the Kindle Fire or whatever the 2nd version will be, needs more software than hardware tuning.

Fire is a tablet, but focused for reading and buying Amazon's content. So not sure how a camera will fit here or be useful.

The reading software needs tons of improvement. More RAM would be nice and making the device thinner or less heavy won't be bad either.

I'm more expecting a Mirasol device than another tablet I think. Hopefully Amazon will bring that 1st to USA.

I just don't want a device that has a bunch of stuff and was designed for reading. That's probably why I love the simplicity of my Kindle 3G keyboard. No distractions, good battery, comfortable.

Last edited by jocampo; 01-31-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Fixing an English typo
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote