View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:00 AM   #26
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
You are missing one very important option:
- Doesn't really matter.

I have had several readers with various bezels and I see no difference between black one and white one.
if you read outside then you sure will notice a big difference between white and black bezels. Well if you live somewhere that does not believe when the sun comes out from behind the clouds and is high in the sky that the gods are not angry with the people.

Indoors maybe not a lot of difference but I offer you the question, would you use a monitor with a wide white bezel for 8+ hours a day?

Matte black is the one and only option for me personally as want to read in varied locations and black is the only color with no potential eye strain situations.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote