View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:12 AM   #18
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
I had some serious issues with the original Nook bezel. I found the reflective white incredibly distracting when there were any directed light sources around. Also the thin, angled shiny black border between the bezel and screen would irritate me no end when it caught a light. But I'm oversensitive to these kind of things, most people aren't so unlucky.

I found the K3 to be so much better, but even so, I dream of the day when screens will be absolutely anti-reflective, as even the K3 suffers from screen glare that can be annoying if there's a lamp shinning directly onto the screen.
I just tilt it a bit and it's just fine, the only problem is with light shining directly to the screen. Same effect as a mirror, if it's not directly pointed at you it doesn't shine on your eyes.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote