View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #28
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirtai View Post
I think we're talking past each other here. I was talking about easily applying a new saved search to a restriction, not applying the initial saved search. Which I believe is just as the original poster was asking for.
You are absolutely correct, my misunderstanding.

I was just going based on your initial statement where you "wished Calibre had some kind of quick and easy to use virtual library function so I wouldn't need to use multiple separate libraries." Which currently calibre does have a quick and easy to use virtual library function so folks don't need to use multiple separate libraries and has had this feature for years.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-09-2013 at 10:59 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote